TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USEPlease read these terms carefully before using this website. By using the site or downloading materials from it, you agree to abide and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Use of WebsiteThis site is provided by UC Innovation, Inc. (“UC Innovation”) and may be used for your informational purposes only..
You may not use this website to commit any violation of federal, state, local, or international laws, regulations, or other governmental requirements. We reserve the right to report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties, and we may do so without prior notice to you.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site. Any such violation may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Examples of prohibited security violations include, but are not limited to: (a) logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use; (c) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem, or network related to the website or to any UC Innovation computer or computer system; (d) tampering, hacking, modifying, or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures; (e) transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer's functionality or the operation of the website; (f) interfering with, intercepting, or expropriating any system, data, or information; and (g) interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, but not limited to, by means of overloading, "flooding," "mailbombing," or "crashing" any system, subsystem, or network related to the website or otherwise.
ContentAll content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of UC Innovation or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You are authorized to copy, print, or distribute such content only as follows:
- You may print individual pages but cannot copy or download a large portion of the website (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that "harvest" the website).
- You may download, print, distribute, and use pages from the website only for informational, non-commercial purposes.
- Any copies of such documents or pages must not alter the original website content and must include the UC Innovation copyright notice: "Copyright 2017 UC Innovation, Inc.”.
- You may not frame this website or any portion thereof. Linking to this website in a way that does not otherwise infringe upon UC Innovation trademark interests is permitted, provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that UC Innovation has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked website.
- UC Innovation reserves the right to terminate all or any portion of the above authorizations to you at any time in UC Innovation’s sole discretion.